Thursday, April 06, 2006

Southern Cross

Woo! Off to Melbourne tomorrow, cashed up and ready to shop.

I'm thinking Douglas and Hope, I'm thinking Savers, I'm thinking Fitzroy, St Kilda, the city, Elsternwick. Maybe baby, Carlton ? And if I go to St Kilda (oh, the cakes!)… why wouldn't I stop in at Albert Park? And Balaclava.

Which reminds me. I loved loved loved that fake Fendi denim jacket I bought from the angry Russian lady at the end of Chapel St. It was fabulous in the bestest eastern bloc hooker kind of way. Why'd I ever throw it away? What a fashion fool I was.

Must get to Christine's. And Camberwell market.

If I could fit in some shiatsu, that'd be good…

And I have to see the National Gallery. And the ACCA too.

Most wonderfully of all, will see the lovely D, who is letting me crash with her at Hawthorn.

Then there's the gorgeous C, and the much missed K to be met for a bowl of pho at K's restaurant.

And the magical marvellous Dr A with her boyfriend M for tapas and drinks.

M was in the circus. Is that not awesome?

Photos later.

No comments: